The motorhome has three batteries. The top one is for the engine, the bottom two are hooked in parallel and are used for the coach. As I started experimenting with teh electrical system today, I found lots of gremlins and started to get worried. What it turned out to be was that the electrolyte in all three batteries was low. I put about a gallon of distilled water in them. Once that was done, everything returned to normal, thankfully. I sure didn't want to replace batteries. I am still wondering where all the water went. I disconnected the coach batteries over the winter. The only thing I can figure is that the charging system (we hook up to shore power when parked) is not shutting off properly. That is going to give me something to experiment with this summer.