Today I am messing around with my scanning project. I have completed about 80 rolls which includes about 2000 frames. One of the problems I encountered is that the date created entry in file properties is the date scanned. I wanted to have the date created be the approximate date the photo was taken. This would be real good for my indexing efforts. I Googled that for a while and found lots of stuff you could buy to do that. Then I got smart and went through the Lightroom help files and found a command that will do just that. So I set out to change all the dates (eventually). This will be very nice when I finish it. This is a webcam shot of me. Not live from Putney, however.