A beautiful start March 8 vs 2 2014-3731.jpg
Reprocessed this photo. In the lower left hand corner, there is Ian Cameron taking this much better shot with his trusty
Day 1 suprise different light March 7 2014-2861.jpg
One of my favorite found shots..
So I will be post processing a picture a day for a while!
Morning Play session February 21 2014.jpg
Believe it or not, they are actually playing..
on fire Feb 18 2014.jpg
Here we go again - another storm coming in..
A break in cloudy days February 6 2014.jpg
Finally a break from the storm until Monday
sunrise on January 26 2014_.jpg
Finally, something non dog related.
So working on a Sunday
The to do list
1. supervise thesis - 1 student due March 1
2. One manuscript revision - due FEB 21
3. Edit book chapter - due too soon
4. Write a section of report on LD
5. Do grant reviews due Feb 21
6. Give two talks (this week)
7. Start outlining a paper
8. Slides for NHPCO talk
9. 3 business trips
selfie January 19 2014_.jpg
Top of the hub - Prudential Tower Boston, MA
Sunset from my office vs 2 rih January 15 2014_.jpg
quite spectacular - got home late because of this sunset.
commute January 10 2014_.jpg
The beginning of the nightly commute home
First Sunrise vs 2 early of January 1 2014_.jpg
2005 while recovering from back surgery, I decided on my 3rd post op month to start a picture a day project.
Here is the first shot
Now for my tenth year, here is my thoughts on doing a PAD project as part of my daily life.
1. It is about trying, not always succeeding
2. I now watch more sunrise than I did earlier in my life - I actually sometimes put the camera down and just marble at the start of the day.
3. I must confess that I have bought one too many camera (Ok, definitely more than one too many).
4. I love how globally connected pbase is - some of the nicest persons are on pbase. Thanks for being such positive forces in the universe. We often forget the power of simple acts of kindness.
5. I have probably posted too many dog photos, but they are cute. However, I agree it is a cop out.
6. For me, carrying a camera takes me to zone - that is relaxing and fulfilling.
7. Now looking back, I think that I am slightly better photographer - but still tremendous room for growth.
8. Trying to find beauty in the mundane is an excellent goal. Sometimes, you need to just smile during the day.
part 2 Xmas for pooches December 25 2013.jpg
Merry Xmas - some presents for the Pooches. Cino loves taking off the tags, while Java loves cuddling with the soft toys.
Cino continues to get in trouble - today, she tried to eat crumbs from Moki big cookie - she was reprimanded and took to her hiding place. I had to coax her out to play with the tags of the stuffed toys. Moki is definitely declaring in regards to food there will be an pecking order.