It took me a long time to work up the guts to attempt gluing the broken nub back onto its connection. It was so small and in such a difficult location that the placement of adhesive had to be very exacting so I wouldn't glue moving parts together. Yesterday was the day and I found it was as difficult as I had anticipated. I tried a locking tweezer to hold it in place, but the tweezer got in the way of proper angle attachment. I could barely hold onto it with my fingers. Used a toothpick to place just a little bit on the edges of the broken piece and its connection spot on the camera. I couldn't use a lot of the J-B Weld because it might squeeze out and hit parts it shouldn't hit. After I got it settled and it didn't drop out of place I added some J-B to the sides. Because of its gray color you can barely see it. I waited the 15 hours I was supposed to wait for it to dry until I tried to turn on the camera and it worked. Remains to be seen how well it's going to hold. Thank you MxCat of the Sony Talk Forum at dpreview for the suggestion to use the J-B Weld (which I picked up in Lowe's.) *Update: It fell off a few turn-ons later. This time I will wait till it sets and then add more at the sides. Further Update! This time it worked! Nice tight join. I cleaned off the contact points with denatured alcohol before I joined them this time.