This image had a lot that I liked and a lot that I didn't like: It was greatly lacking in contrast and saturation and the bird at the left was way too far from the birds on the right. I decided to see if I could move the birds closer together and still have the picture look realistic. Made a heavily feathered selection of the bird at the left, copied it, deselected, and then pasted it closer and higher to the right, then cloned over areas that looked obviously pasted. Added Sandstone texture and increased the contrast and saturation with unsharp masking, amount about 20, radius about 40 and played with sliders. Then sharpened, and of course, cropped.