Mr. C. Harold Wills was an integral member of Henry Ford's team, even before Ford Motor Company was founded. In 1910, Mr. Wills' group redesigned the Model T and presented the new version to Mr. Ford who was so furious at the concept of changing HIS vehicle, that he personally destroyed the car with a sledge hammer. Shortly thereafter, Mr. Wills founded the Wills-Sainte Claire Automobile Company, building his plant in the center of 140 homes built to house his workers. During its six year history, the company built 41,000 vehicles. This 1926 T-6 Cabriolet Roadster was one of the last. It sold for $3,350 at a time when the Model T sold for $485.