Named for the late judge, D.D. Dykeman, this golf course was established when he donated the property to the city upon his death. When the course was established in 1926, Dykeman Park Municipal Golf Course was built with a nine-hole layout. Then, in 1956, an additional nine holes were constructed to make the present day eighteen-hole course. Since then, several improvements have been made to the course, but not to the overall layout or the wonderful character & quality which golfers have come to expect.