This is actually a custom built car made with a Model T engine
Best viewed at original size.
In 1915, six years after the Model “T” first came on the market, inexpensive used or wrecked Ford’s were being converted into racing cars and speedsters. The Peoria Accessory Co. of Peoria, Illinois, introduced a new Ford racing body on the market in 1915. Then and now it is considered by many to be one of the most attractive bodies of this type offered for the early Ford chassis ever produced.
Paco described the design as being like those “seen on American tracks during the last summer” and went on to attribute the shape of the tail of the coachwork as being “designed after the Du Chesneau (French) style rear end.” The side-by-side seating position in two-man racing bodies of the period did not allow much in the way of shoulder and arm space, and Paco wisely adopted staggered seats that gave the driver enough elbow room to man handle a racing car on the dirt tracks and rough roads of the era.