St. Mark's Episcopal Mission Church was built in 1905. It is on the National Register of Historic Places. The log church has hand-carved pews and an altar covered with native beadwork done on moosehide. The church used to be in another spot closer to the Tanana River. It had to be relocated when the riverbank eroded. The church is all that remains today of the once extensive mission property. The mission's school and boarding house were closed in the 1950s.