The PBase Statistics Pages show you how many times your pages have been viewed in the past 30 days. You will notice three links at the top of each stats page labeled: aggregate, hourly and root. These links will navigate you to the different views of the PBase Statistics Page that are described below, with root taking you to the gallery stats page of your root gallery. On the right side you will notice a link that says direct links, this link is explained at the bottom.
Your aggregate data page: ( located at http://stats.pbase.com/username )
- See a graph of your total image and gallery daily page views over the past 30 days.
- See a list of your 11 most viewed images and galleries for the latest day.
- Click on any of the galleries or images listed to see the stats page for that particular item.
- Click on the clock icon next to a date and see the hourly breakdown of image and gallery views for the given date.
Hourly data page: (located at http://stats.pbase.com/username/hourly )
- See a graph of your total image and gallery hourly page views for the latest day.
Gallery stats page: ( located at http://stats.pbase.com/username/gallery name )
- See a graph of daily page views for this gallery over the past 30 days.
- See a list of the top 11 most viewed images and subgalleries inside this gallery for the latest day.
- Click on any of the subgalleries or images listed to see the stats page for that particular item.
- All subgalleries of the selected gallery are displayed, click on any of these to see its gallery stat page.
Image Stats page: ( located at http://stats.pbase.com/username/image/image id )
- See a graph of daily page views for this image over the past 30 days.
- Each statistics page has two sets of data: page views and direct links.
- Page views are incremented every time someone visits (or attempts to visit) your gallery or image page.
- Direct links are incremented every time someone sees an image of yours that has been direct linked somewhere.
- When you click the direct links link you will see the direct links data for that page (if you are looking at the gallery statistics page only the Most Viewed list will change). In the Most Viewed list you will notice that no galleries are listed because only images have direct link statistics.
- After clicking the direct links link there will be a page views link in its place. This link will return you to viewing your page views data.
- More info on direct links
- To keep track of the amount of traffic you are receiving on your pages, we have supplied hit counters. These hit counters are only viewable by you and are not available to other users when viewing your pages. Gallery Hit Counts To find out how many page views your gallery has had, select the gallery and scroll to the bottom of the page. On the bottom left, you will see the hit counter which looks like "## pageviews since DD-Month-YY" (The date is the creation date of that particular gallery).... (more)
- When you reset the trip meter on your car, you get to see the total mileage on your car as well as the miles you have driven since you reset your trip meter. Resetting your hit counter works the same way. You will be able to see your total number of hit counts as well as the number you received since resetting. If you would like to reset the hit counter on a specific gallery, just go to that gallery page and click the "reset hit count" link at the bottom of the page. Clicking this link will reset... (more)
- The statistics are updated once a day around 2AM UTC.