Well, unfortunately I'm not very photogenic but here's a halfhearted attempt at a self portrait anyway...
A little about me;
-Didínt go to college, instead went straight to slavery for a living..
- Just trying to get by.
- I think I listen more than waiting to talk but I'm not sure anymore.
- Love Music, Movies, & McDonaldís french fries with tons of salt.
- Firmly believe there will never be a better album than Pink Floydís Animals.
- I have cats and I'm starting to think they are the only ones who have figured life out.
- Pro Choice
- T-shirt and jeans.
- Favorite cities: NYC, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Atlanta, & Vegas.
- Love: Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Megadeth, Disturbed, NIN.
- Really good weed.
- Don't drink.
- Don't understand why a medically proven beneficial and harmless natural plant like marijuana is illegal while a processed, medically harmful substance like hard booze is.
- Donít understand why war heroes like John McCain and Bob Dole canít be president while draft dodging rich kids like Bill Clinton and GW Bush can.
- My sense of humor is a little different
- Good with secrets and like those who are too.
- Easy like sunday morning.
- I don't take myself serious.
- I swear a lot.
- Be nice, until the time comes not to be nice. Patrick Swayze said that but I live by it.
- In my world, porn stars should win oscars and prostitution ought to be legalized.
- I dig chicks with tattoos.
- I put my head down when I hear about humans dying but I cry when I hear about a dog or cat dying.
- If I like you and I have a $1, you have $.50
- Simpsons over South Park and King of the Hill should have been cancelled after itís premiere.
- Anti death penalty.
- New fave quote; "If we get chased out of Iraq with our tail between our legs,
that will be the fifth consecutive Third-world country with no hint of a Navy or an Air Force
to have whipped us in the past 40 years."- Hunter S. Thompson
-Suspicious and frightened of anyone still not evolved and/or intelligent enough not to be able to throw off the yoke of ancient superstitions and ritualistic, indoctrinating organized religions, mostly because I think they are partly insane, and too backward and servile to be trusted with any say or influence in governmental policy shaping.
They should also be paying taxes instead of building all those nifty million dollar churches on that prime real estate in the burbs.
But I digress.
- If I had to be stranded on an island with one cd, it would be Robert Plantís "Fate of Nations."
- I read Victoria Secret catalogs for the articles.
- Ain't never had a friend like me.