Arlington Row began life as a monastic wool store in 1380 and was converted into a row of weavers' cottages in the 17th century.
Arlington Row is one of the most photographed images of the Cotswolds. It is owned by the National Trust.
All images displayed are the copyright of Jay H. Levin and may not be used without permission. Please view in original size.