Inside the mosque, which lies in the southeastern corner of the complex. Originally built in 1207 by the Seljuk, but re-modeled by the Ottomans in 1511; they replaced the wooden ceiling by a dome (amongst other changes).
On the picture: the entrance to the mosque.
Correspondent: J.M.Criel, Antwerpen.
Sources: Leaflet of the Seyitgazi Külliyesi (1995) & Personal visits (1995 – 1996).