photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
Dick Osseman | all galleries >> Istanbul pictures Start page >> Istanbul pictures - Fener and Balat > Istanbul092007 8722.jpg
previous | next
Istanbul092007 8722.jpg
08-SEP-2006

Istanbul092007 8722.jpg

view map

The inscription above the main entrance of the church (in the narthex), attesting that the Church of St. George was refurbished in 1614 by Patriarch Timothy II (1612–1620).

Correspondent: J.M.Criel, Antwerpen.
Source: Website of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople.

Nikon D2x
1/25s f/8.0 at 22.0mm iso640 full exif

other sizes: small medium large original
comment | share