A square with another of the many statues in the city, and in the back the Çifte Minareli Medrese (Koran School with two minarets) which was built in 1253 by the Seljuk sultan Alaeddin Kaykobad II. At the south side a türbe (grave monument) was added for his daughter Hatun in 1255. As so often with Seljuk stonework the portal is amazing. The two minarets are of brick with blue faience decoration.
The monument and medrese in one shot.