The Çifte Minareli Medrese (Koran School with two minarets) was built in 1253 by the Seljuk sultan Alaeddin Kaykobad II. At the south side a türbe (grave monument) was added for his daughter Hatun in 1255. As so often with Seljuk stonework the portal is amazing. The two minarets are of brick with blue faience decoration.
This is the base of one of them.