A distinguished looking group of Stingarees. According to the information on the photo, D. Earl Wilson is last on the right, 3rd row back.
According to the Miami Herald on July 16, 2010, Miami High opened in 1903. The school's current structure was built in 1926 on 17 acres and was opened to 264 students in 1928. It is currently the only high school in the county listed on the National Register of Historic Places, for its 1920s-era architecture.