Thank you to Alvin Lederer for contributing this great article.
For Google search purposes I am repeating the names of the bowling alleys and addresses:
1. Bol-mor, 2490 NW 7th Avenue, Miami
2. Palace Bowling Center, 2101 N. Miami Avenue, Miami
3. Lucky Strike, 2975 SW 8th Street, Miami
4. Playdium Lanes, 3737 SW 8th Street, Miami
5. Brunswick Bowland, 220 NE 13th Street, Miami
The article mentions that the above bowling alleys had a total of 66 alleys (lanes) - that's only an average of 13 lanes per bowling alley, which is extremely limited compared to newer bowling alleys built in the decades to follow.