|Canon DSLR Challenge | profile | all galleries >> Challenge 55: MINIMALISM (hosted by Vikas Malhotra)||tree view | thumbnails | slideshow|
The challenge theme is: MINIMALISM
* Minimalism is a form of art in which objects are stripped down to their elemental, geometric form, and presented in an impersonal manner.
* Minimalism is a world where "less is more".
* Minimalism strives to reduce reality to the "least/barest" essential elements...
* A minimalist image is very "simple" and "uncluttered" to the eye...
* Minimalism is the use of the fewest and barest essentials or elements, as in the arts, literature, design or photography.
Look forward to all entries. Thanks and Cheers, Vikas.
The official challenge thread is here: PART ONE and PART TWO
Challenge Starts: Friday November 18th 2005 0:00:00 UTC
Challenge Ends: Tuesday November 29th 2005 23:59:59 UTC
Voting Begins: Wednesday November 30th 2005 0:00:00 UTC
Voting Ends: Thursday December 1st 2005 23:59:59 UTC
At the end of the challenge, be sure to vote and leave comments for your favorite images in the vote booth.
Password: To obtain the PBase password for these galleries please email the pass holders.
Rules: Everything you wanted to know should be at the CSLR challenge FAQ.
click on thumbnails for full image