The Great Mosque of Algiers (ÇáÌÇãÚ ÇáßÈíÑ Jemaa Kebir) was built in Algiers, Algeria in 1097. It is one of the few remaining examples of Almoravid architecture. It was built under sultan Ali ibn Yusuf. Its minaret dates from 1324 and was built by the Ziyyanid sultan of Tlemcen. The gallery at the outside of the mosque was built in 1840. Its construction was a consequence of a complete reconstruction of the street by the French.
The mosque is situated at the Rue de la Marine.