A gate cut into the outer wall offers a view of the old Palas (Living Quarters) on the right.
Notice the two "Renaissance Toilets" sticking out of the wall.
It is connected by a fortified wall from about 1515 now turned into another building in the center.
On the left another building of living quarters which is now unused and abandoned.
(For an explanation, please see main gallery page)
All images © 2004-2015 by Walter Otto Koenig, Images may not be copied, downloaded, or linked. All rights reserved.