The buildings are connected by a short fortified section of wall. The stables were built in the 16th Century.
The Palas can be darted exactly and was built in 1559 Hermann VI Riedesel and his wife Margarethe von der Malsburg.
The Palas used to be one of the main living buildings in the outer court of the castle.
(For an explanation, please see main gallery page)
All images © 2004-2017 by Walter Otto Koenig, Images may not be copied, downloaded, or linked. All rights reserved.