The entrance front of the Palas, which used to be one of the main buildings for living.
It was built in 1559 Hermann VI Riedesel and his wife Margarethe von der Malsburg.
Their coasts of arms can be seen between the windows.
The ground floor of the building is now used as a Kindergarten.
(For an explanation, please see main gallery page)
All images © 2004-2014 by Walter Otto Koenig, Images may not be copied, downloaded, or linked. All rights reserved.