The Bristol Colonnade at Portmeirion Village.
This colonnade was originally built in Bristol around 1760 as part of a bathhouse. It was damaged by bombs in WWII, and fell into further decay, although scheduled as an Ancient Monument. However, eventually its removal to Portmeirion for rebulding there was approved. The rest of the bath house could not be saved. Transporting tons of fragile masonry pieces many miles by road was not easy, but this was nothing to the delicate reassembly of the colonnade like a jigsaw. An architect had carried out a precise survey and every single stone was numbered and shown on a plan. The resurrection, completed in 1959, was an amazing feat of high masonic craft.