Land Air & Sea Restoration's Grumman HU-16B N16HU aviation stock photo #4850
Opa-locka Airport, FL
C/n 49-097 and G-55, built in 1949 as a PF-1A for the U. S. Navy. Later transferred to the U. S. Air Force. Sold to Chile in 1958 as 566. Converted into SHU-16B Jun 20, 1962. Sold to Confederate Air Force as N8064N. Flying in Florida and re-registered as N16HU.